Do you find that it’s harder and hard to have sex when trying to conceive? Scheduled sex isn’t easy for men or women.
Here are some tips to help you make it easier:
Things you may want to try:
- Visual aids
- Massage to help relax
- If you’re working on baby #2, lock the bedroom door or get a hotel room and a babysitter
- If the time is not right, try again later, and don’t stress about it. The more you blame your partner the harder it is to try again later.
- Exercise to reduce stress
- Don’t be afraid to talk to your doctor about erection pills if this is an issue for you.
- Try and be as healthy as possible
What not to do:
- No TV or laptops in bed
- Men should skip the sauna and the hot tub
- Don’t try too hard
- Don’t use lubricants if you can avoid it. Most are sperm toxic. Even the lubricants marketed as sperm friendly still kill sperm so just use on the outside.